"Thanks for the book. I'm finding it very
especially at my level where I'm learning a few
things. Even though I haven't read it completely, I
congratulate you for this great work.
--Samir Shukla (email@example.com)
Download Beginners Guide to Ecommerce
This FREE 19-page ebook explains everything the beginner needs to know to begin processing financial transactions from web site sales.
You'll find answers to your questions:
Beginners Guide to Ecommerce is in PDF format so it can be read by both Mac and PC users. You will need the free Acrobat Reader installed on your system.
- What transaction method do online shoppers prefer?
- What do I need to do to get a merchant account from my bank?
- How can I accept credit card transactions if my bank turns me down?
- How do I choose a credit card service from all the available ones online?
- What are my risks when I accept credit card transactions online?
- How do I prevent credit card fraud?
- Do I need shopping cart software?
- What alternative methods of accepting payment are available?
- What do I do if I am an international merchant (i.e. not a US resident)?
Privacy: Your email address will not be sold, loaned
or otherwise distributed to another party.
© Nightcats Multimedia Productions